You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
#0 July 11th, 06:09

Issue starting my rig.

I'm stuck at Establishing Connection, any one have a similar issue and found a fix?

Thanks!

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Staff
#1 July 11th, 16:27
@madmax Did this happen after you had already played, or were you unable to "establish connection" at all? I suspect it could have "hung" if the connection was momentarily lost, but we will definitely investigate this as soon as possible. :)

#2 July 11th, 18:36
@RuneDalton

As the subject states, I have an issue with Establishing Connection, I get stuck at Establishing Connection forever. I have tried turning off my firewall, connecting to a different internet line, and even reinstalling the extension. I have not been able to play, every time I try I get stuck at Establishing Connection...

If this helps I am running the latest version of Windows 10 and have the latest version of Google chrome as well.

I have no idea as to what the issue could be.

Any help at all would be great as I was hoping to check out this service.

One last complaint would be that I have started my 3 day trial but have not been able to access the service due to the issue I am having, is there anyway I could get a “Restart” on my trial time? That would be great as I have yet to try the service.

#3 July 13th, 17:24
I had the same issue. I resolved it by opening a new instance of the client from the web extension. That went straight through to my account.

Staff
#4 July 19th, 11:18
@madmax Awesome details. Thanks! We are already implementing some fixes for this issue for the next update. (PS: check your e-mail) ;)

#5 July 26th, 02:53
Hi Madmax,

I just wanted to chime in here for everyone based on my personal experiences. I too have been stuck many times before on the "Establishing Connection" part of the process. What seems to help me is closing the Chrome client and reopening the cloud rig a few times.

This is only a temporary fix as we are looking into a permanent fix in the next update as Dalton said.

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments