You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 July 23rd, 18:11

Z Drive Losing Games!

I have followed the instuctions, dowloaded both elite dangerous and Star Citizen onto the Z Directory and installed in non steam games folder. I have then started up steam from the local desktop and played both games to check working. I have then logged off only to log on later and find the files that I have downloaded missing. For example Star Citizen is 30 gb download and after I restarted rig only 3.45gb left in folder, similar to elite. Steam no longer finds the files and says I have no games.

PLEASE COULD YOU ADVISE WHAT I AM DOING WRONG - I WANT TO JOIN BUT CANNOT UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON???

Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Snoobster
#1 July 23rd, 22:52
I have the same problem with non-steam games folder

Snoobster
#2 July 23rd, 23:10
@noir88 I am hoping that tech can explain it as I note others are having the same problem

Staff
#3 July 26th, 12:01
Thanks for the report. :)

I just wanted to let you know that we are on the problem and doing everything we can to figure out what is causing it, and to come up with a fix as soon as possible. It seems to be affecting a few users, although it sometimes seems to work just fine, even for those it affects.

We'll update the client as soon as a fix has been implemented.

Showing 1-3 of 3 comments