How can I keep my Snoost account secure?
While we take security extremely seriously, and constantly patch our servers, network, website and other digital properties, there are still a number of steps you can take in order to make sure that your account does not get compromised.
Here are some of the security recommendations you can follow;
- Make sure to set a strong and unique password, consisting of at least one special character, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and a minimum of 8 characters long.
- Use an e-mail address which only you have access to.
- Never sign in on a computer that is not your own.
- Only connect to WIFI networks you trust are secured with valid certificates.
- Do not share any information on your Snoost account with people you don't trust.
- Do not share your sign in information with anyone.
Following the above security advice will make it significantly more difficult for unwelcome entities to gain unauthorised access to your account. If you already have suspicion of a compromised account we highly recommend that you contact our customer support immediately so we can address the issue and assist in protecting your data.