Status & Service Health
See the status and healthy of our servers located around the world.
The Snoost Cloud Gaming servers are operating from a variety of data centers in Europe and the US. This page will regularly be updated (in intervals of 10 minutes) with the latest health checks on all of our regions and services.
|Central Europe||Healthy||2 Locations|
|West Europe||Running||3 Locations|
|East US||Running||4 Locations|
|West US||Running||5 Locations|
The distribution of cloud gaming servers for Snoost is based on traffic and demand from users of Snoost, and interferences - related to capacity issues - will be addressed swiftly as demand for Snoost varies over time.
- The amount of locations at a region. The more locations the better the availability for the region.
- An indicator of how healthy the current region is, factoring network interruptions, traffic, maintenance & capacity.
All cloud gaming rigs are distributed across a number of datacenters around the world, and thus relies on those datacenter locations' capacities and network capabilities. The status icons/terms below indicators how healthy the particular region is, and explains what eventual interferences might be caused by.
- All of the region's locations are working at full speed, and no significant interruptions have been detected recently.
- Systems and resources are operating normally, although not at full capacity.
- Some interference:
- There seems to be some interference at some of the region's locations.
- Heavy traffic:
- The region is currently experiencing some downtime or maintenance. Beware that Snoost still has operational backup servers to accommodate moderate traffic.