You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
#0 August 17th, 15:51

Free 3-day trial, can't get in

Experiencing the same issues like Rychopath in this thread: https://www.snoost.com/be/community/troubleshooting/day-2-of-free-trial-haven-t-even-gotten-in/ Except, I haven't managed to get in at all. The furthest I've come is to launch Steam, then I see the "NVIDIA Gamestream" background (?) with a Windows wait icon (rotating blue circle), and it is stuck there. Eventually it times out and I go back to the login screen. I must have tried like 10 times in a row today. What am I doing wrong?

Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
#1 August 18th, 08:32
Was able to get in last night, after trying all day. But now it is kind of stuck on "Status: Saving" since I powered it off last night.. I only tried Windows, installed Origin & Battlefield 3, runs great on Ultra, but the quality of the streaming is not that good. Lots of artefacts due to what looks like heavy compressing. Is there a way to change the quality of the streaming?

#2 August 18th, 09:04
Forgot to mention, I tested this on a good spec computer (Intel i7 4770K, 16 GB RAM, GTX 780, SSD), and internet line (70 Mbps down and 10 Mbps up). Latency was 38 ms to Central Europe, which seemed to be Healthy.

Last edited: August 18th, 09:05

Showing 1-2 of 2 comments