You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Game reviewer
#0 October 8th, 20:58

[Review: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt]: pretty good for a cloud service

for a cloud gaming service the witcher played pretty good there was some delays on the movement controls but other than that the game played like a charm even the grapichs where pretty good and i dont even have that fast a internet connection if i ha...
Read the review here

Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Staff
#1 October 8th, 21:02
We're glad you like the server, and we'll do even better to optimise the game streaming delivery in the future. We're currently working on some significant updates in this area, and cannot wait to share the results with you (and our other users) when the updates are ready!

Just a quick question: I have long been wanting to try out The Witcher 3, especially since it's one of the best rated RPG games of all time (and I've only ever tried Morrowind and Skyrim) - Is the game in your opinion as good as people claim? And would you recommend just trying out this third instalment, or would it be better to go through Witcher 1 and 2 as well, before moving on to the last in the series?

Thanks! :)

Game reviewer
#2 October 9th, 06:31
in my opinion i didn't rly like the first game but witcher 2 and 3 was rly great for me tho if u want the story i would say start from game 1 then 2 and 3 but there is no doubt that witcher 3 is a true masterpiece been playing for 23 days and still havent seen nearly as much as 30% of the game yet it is massive!

Staff
#3 October 9th, 09:32
Awesome - I think I might give The Witcher 3 a try soon (other than simply testing via cloud gaming). If it's just as good as The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim or even better, I'm definitely sold. The question is how much time it's going to take to finish though - any idea how long a "straight through the main quest" play through would take? :)

Game reviewer
#4 October 30th, 22:53
@RuneDalton If that's still appropriate - I haven't finished it myself yet but my friend who did said that he completed a fast paced 1st walkthrough in a week of intense playing. Around 60-70 hours total.

Staff
#5 October 31st, 09:19
Wow. Thanks for letting me know. I doubt I'll get much time to play it anytime soon though (especially with how much cool stuff we're working on for Snoost), but if I ever get time to sit down and enjoy a good RPG, The Witcher 3 is my first choice. I hope it will be possible some day - old memories from great adventures from previous role playing games (such as Skyrim, Morrowind, Fallout etc.) really still stick, so I am anxious to bring another good adventure on the list. :)

Game reviewer
#6 October 31st, 21:40
@RuneDalton

I've played Skyrim - liked it a lot but Witcher is so much more cuz of story for me. I've read Sapkowsky novels when i was young. So it gives me lot of fun to play this series.

I've also had not much time to play for last 10 years or so ) So witcher 1 & 2 and few other offline rpgs were mosly all that i've played . Both witchers were rly good so if you have time you may play em for full flawor. Now it is time for me to check Witcher 3 with Snoost's help.

Gl to ur growing service - I foresee a good potential in it! Bugs will go away and you will grow. I did around 20 IT projects myself in banking and can tell that I sense power in ur endeavour )))

Showing 1-6 of 6 comments