You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Rising member
#0 July 13th, 09:46

Amazing! A SNOOST review.

I am amazed... As a previous user of "Liquidsky" (A competitor) that had many problems when attempting to test let alone use their service, this was a very pleasant and straightforward.

I signed up and got the confirmation email nearly instantly, after that i installed the extension and i was in... almost. The extension layout was alright, simple and understandable. After clicking the power on button when i encountered the first and luckily my only problem, the waiting time for the rig to start.It can be anywhere from 10-25 mins depended on the queue and if you are starting the rig for the first time. After selecting the windows desktop and waited some more i was in. And after testing everything (sound, internet speed, games) i had absolutely no problems. TL;DR: The only "problem" i had was the time it took to start up your rig.

Pros: Affordable prices and plans that do not impact the specs or the game it self. (For reference "Liquidsky" is min. 20$ with weaker specs and major problems) Active-ish forum Instant access, no matter if trial or paid. Easy to install Compatible with most systems and specs &c.

Cons: Long-ish start up time (Will be fixed i guess?) Sound problems with some users.

Overall 4/5 until the cons are fixed but i am very pleased.

P.S The prices are listed as 1199,2398 ,guessing it is supposed to be 11.99($),23.98($)?

Last edited: July 13th, 09:46

Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Staff
#1 July 13th, 09:56
@Fanheavy Thanks for the honest feedback, it is deeply appreciated! :-)

We are aware of the audio issues and are already working to address them. Furthermore, without revealing too much, an upcoming update with improve both server capacity and the time it takes to load the cloud rigs. I cannot say when it will be done though, but these two things have been some of the most wanted feature improvements from our users, so we are currently dedicating everything we have to implement some of these changes.

Again, thank you for the honest words.

PS: Where did you see the incorrectly formatted prices? Then we will get those fixed as soon as possible. :)

Rising member
#2 July 13th, 10:39
Here are the prices: https://i.gyazo.com/250d3d0fc07b5278fe8696b5bf114ad6.png

Staff
#3 July 13th, 12:02
@Fanheavy Seems like it was just unable to display the currency symbol correctly. It should show up now, with the correct pricing format for your country. Thanks for letting us know! :)

Showing 1-3 of 3 comments