You must be logged in to use the forums.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 February 6th, 19:35

Payment SNOOST

Hi, Why does SNOOST only have Creditcard as paypent? Can't SNOOST not add bank transfer and paypal for people who don't have a creditcard. I can't buy a cloud gaming now because i don't have a creditcard, and i'm not going to buy a creditcard for this. Please find a solution for this..

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Snoobster
#1 February 7th, 15:17
you dont need a credit card only a visa bank card

Game reviewer
#2 February 7th, 17:30
I would recommend a pay2d card, it is a prepaid visa card. you can get it at stores or on their website.

Game reviewer
#3 February 11th, 22:57
probably for security reasons?

Game reviewer
#4 March 23rd, 22:03
Hi guys i have a little question. Snoost says that you have a 3 day trial witch means it s free right? Then why they try to charge me if i want to try it for a 3 days trial? If they charged me at the end of the trial no problem,but they do it at the beginning. So i can t try a trial because of that...

Rising member
#5 March 23rd, 22:08
"All new accounts have the ability to start a 3 day trial with Snoost. This 3-day trial is provided equally and does not have any requirements besides a pending charge. When accessing your 3-day trial, you will be requested to provide a credit or debit card to place on file. This form of payment will be assessed a temporary charge, which will remain on the account until the user initiates a subscription, cancels the trial membership, or does none of the above. If the user selects a subscription, the pending charge will remain until this new subscription charge is assessed, but could remain longer depending on the user's creditor If the user decides to cancel or does not take any action regarding a subscription, the pending charge will be removed The date of removal of pending charges, as explained above, are dependant on the creditor and may remain for some time until released by the creditor" Does this answer your question? You can read more just go to troubleshooting and their will be one on billing questions.

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments