You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Game reviewer
#0 February 12th, 01:17

Snoost is not a scam

The only reason they charge instead of leaving it pending is because the card you use doesnt support pending, also ive been using snoost for over a week and let me just say it's pretty good. I don't run into errors and I love my snoost experience.

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
#1 February 12th, 01:58
Ha! exactly what i thought! You sure about this?

Game reviewer
#2 February 12th, 03:57
yeah, idk why ppl r complaining

#3 February 12th, 04:11
Yep. Not a scam. Has some connection issues that need to be ironed out, but it's not a scam.

#4 February 12th, 07:35
Yeah, I've been trying Snoost for 2 days already, today in my 3rd day, and I am thinking about getting it on a whole basis.

Despite all the negative things that I had to face, it was a nice experience. They just need more work :P

Game reviewer
#5 February 12th, 09:23
Yeah, it works. Sometimes it takes a while to get the stream going, and it can disconnect. But sometimes it works well. Sometime there's a bit of latency, but I don't care about that since I usually only play non-real-time games.

On the other hand, I get to play newer games on my ancient laptop.

I guess they'll iron out the problems by the time they get out of Alpha. I mean they're not even in Beta yet, and Beta is usually a public test, but they decided to release it during Alpha, which is usually just an internal/private test.

Last edited: February 12th, 09:27

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments