You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Game reviewer
#0 February 11th, 08:11

Trying Snoost and first impressions.

Honestly, I didn't believe the service is real because it allowed me to play the games I love to play (since my PC is crappy and half dead :D ).

The performance was smooth while paired with Parsec, I've been trying out online games like Smite, Paladins, Dead by Daylight, League of Legends, Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm and I can't complain about the quality of picture and connection overall while playing these games.

The downsides of the service are:

• it takes from 30 minutes to an hour to start a rig but I can live with it, although I am sure it could be worked faster.
  • for some reasons the "prepareing to connect" doesn't work at all even if I restart the service or open it again. Don't know why but that's another issue for me :(
  • sometimes, when I play the game, the Snoost "times out" even tho I am in the middle of teamfight (which proves me I can't be inactive for 30 minutes during that time).
I have 2 more days to try out Snoost and I hope I use it more often. Despite all the negative sides I've had here, I liked the service so far. I can live with enabling Snoost after strange timing out, I can live with the cloud rig opening for about 30 minutes. The only downside that questions me is an overall connection problem after all the files have been verified :( But I hope I don't see that much overall.

I really hope Snoost gets even more better and has less issues overall. This service has a promising future.

Last edited: February 11th, 08:14

Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Game reviewer
#1 February 11th, 09:47
Another strange issue right now is that I am connected to Central Europe (when I myself live in the East part of Europe) with an estimated ping of 150+ ms.

EDIT: Restarting the service fixed the problem for now.

Last edited: February 11th, 11:04

Showing 1-1 of 1 comments