You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 August 26th, 15:46

I Should buy?

Hello friends.

I'm coming here from LiquidSky what was big dissapoint. I Have just one question. Anyone experienced problems with some games? For example: F1 2017 causes LS machine to crash. Have you experienced problems like that here?

Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Rising member
#1 August 27th, 06:01
Even tho i use both, I was also disappointed in liquid sky. While both have their perks Snoost has more, their rig is stronger and better optimized using the nvidia k520 specifically suited for cloud gaming, i was able to run games like max payne 3 maxed out, at 2K resolution with 60 fps a game that would crash on the lowest setting on LS. As for F1 2017 i have not personally tested it, but hey you have a 3 day trial which you can use to test all the games you like. So if you can handle long-ish cloud rig boot times and maybe some possible bugs with the client and billing(It will be fixed is alpha/beta) then this is for you.

Edit: Also not s#it, very good customer support, any plan even trial they respond quickly and are active-ish.

Last edited: August 27th, 06:03

Snoobster
#2 August 27th, 09:06
@Fanheavy I check F1 2017 after small Denuvo problem and wow! Max details and 60 FPS? On LiquidSky F1 2016 works smooth only on low details.

Rising member
#3 August 27th, 10:40
@Deadlytomato I was also blown away the first time i tried. A gpu optimized for cloud gaming can do wonders.

Staff
#4 August 27th, 10:52
Thanks for the support guys! It means a lot that you guys like the cloud gaming service, and are able to enjoy the games on good graphics.

I just wanted to drop a quick note; that we are constantly working to improve various areas, such as the boot time. We know how to improve it, so it basically just a matter of putting in the time required to develop the optimisations - which we are ;)

Anyways, I hope you'll continue to enjoy it, and please don't hesitate if you have any feedback here on the forum, as it greatly helps us know which direction to take the development.

Have a nice Sunday! :)

Snoobster
#5 August 27th, 18:58
One more question: Queues are for everyone, or only for trial accounts?

Rising member
#6 August 27th, 19:53
@Deadlytomato For everyone i think, not sure i always had it.

Snoobster
#7 August 28th, 00:39
So, my trial ends tommorow, but after using this this time i decide to stay here for more. See you soon and thanks everyone for your feedback.

Fixer
#8 August 28th, 18:19
I'm monitoring LS and still amazed on how low that service still sinks. LS is blaming Blizzard because SC2 and HoTS are not working on their platform. Both running excelent on Snoost.

I suggest Parsec.tv for excelent experience/input response.

Rising member
#9 August 28th, 19:14
@GoldBuck They are also censoring criticism , they unlisted a ton of threads. I don't want them to fail but if they continue like this... Also i have no idea why they even added the normal video ads that makes them lose money, why not just stick with the interactive ads that pays them. They were begging for their system to be abused and all users have a s#itty experience. Rant aside, Parsec.tv works? I got to try to set it up.

Fixer
#10 August 28th, 20:01
Parsec works great. I suggest setting encoder FPS to 30fps and disable any in-game vsync option.

Rising member
#11 August 28th, 21:11
@GoldBuck Awesome, will do.

Showing 1-11 of 11 comments