You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Staff
#0 August 26th, 00:00

(Updated) Guide to play Star Citizen on ANY computer

This guide will go through the few simple steps to install and play Star Citizen on practically any computer (Mac, Linux, Windows & Chromebooks) - as long as the internet connection is solid.

*Please note, that this is a revamped article ...
Read the full blog post here

Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Snoobster
#1 November 2nd, 06:20
Has anyone played star citizen with Snoost? If so who. I Strongly wanna buy this if it allows me to even run Star citizen on my Dumb computer. I also have 25-75 MPS(varies in the day) with an ethernet so I think I will fill the requirements just Fine on the internet side of things

Staff
#2 November 2nd, 10:30
I know some players have, among these our CTO Rune has played it. He is a big fan of the game as well :).

25-75 Mbps should be plenty. We recommend 12-15 for the Full HD stream, so you should be good to go.

Remember you can try it before you buy it with our 3 day trial.

Last edited: November 2nd, 10:31

Snoobster
#3 November 6th, 05:42
@Leed Thank you. You have a GooD DaY

Snoobster
#4 November 7th, 01:42
The cloud rig only has 60 HDD so how will it run Star Citizen with its 90gb

Staff
#5 November 7th, 10:03
Star Citizen currently runs fine with the 60 GB storage. However, we are working to increase the storage - hopefully in time for the Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 release. :)

Snoobster
#6 November 7th, 22:24
Thak you, I love this organization that's why I am getting Snoost from any other Cloud gaming provider

Last edited: November 8th, 04:54

Showing 1-6 of 6 comments