You must be logged in to use the forums.
Remember me
Game reviewer
#0 January 24th, 11:45

Getting Too Low FPS, And PC Lag too.

Even i tried Parsec, Tried to restart pc several times but when i restarted the pc the games got removed took me half hour to download that doesn't matter tbh. But the thing is i used parsec i was playing GTA V via rockstar games client it run smooth on first but after 10 min it got screwed up, I Had 15 ping on my running original pc and still getting lag, Reduced game window, Graphics, But no it didn't worked please help me.

Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Game reviewer
#1 January 24th, 11:48
PS: I Ain't Disrespecting it but I really need to play with my friends :-) Never lose hope Owners :)

Mechanic
#2 January 24th, 18:06
Use cmd to ping the rig from your PC, the reported ping is only tested once when you connect to the rig. Make sure the snoost app isnt using to many resources ive noticed that if running for a while it uses up a lot of RAM and might use a lot of CPU for some reason, restarting the stream or the app fixes this.

Games should not have been removed if you installed them on the D: drive How did you restart the rig? thorugh the snoost app?

i've also noticed that ping fluctuates a lot when using wireless, are you using wifi or cable?

Last edited: January 24th, 22:42

Game reviewer
#3 January 25th, 00:16
I'm Using WIFI.

Game reviewer
#4 January 25th, 00:18
How can i use CMD To Ping It?
Use cmd to ping the rig from your PC, the reported ping is only tested once when you connect to the rig. Make sure the snoost app isnt using to many resources ive noticed that if running for a while it uses up a lot of RAM and might use a lot of CPU for some reason, restarting the stream or the app fixes this. Games should not have been removed if you installed them on the D: drive How did you restart the rig? thorugh the snoost app? i've also noticed that ping fluctuates a lot when using wireless, are you using wifi or cable? - WrongMan
Mechanic
#5 January 25th, 00:40
@JokerNGH go to your computeropen command line:

windows key-> type CMD -> command line should popup, open it.

type: ping rig ip

where rig ip is the ip of your rig.

to find rig ip -> on the rig do a google search: what is my ip.

Ping should be a little higher than reported on the command line since you are connected through an application.

Last edited: January 25th, 00:41

Game reviewer
#6 January 25th, 01:13
FFS. the thing is i wrote ping rig ip And nothing came..

Game reviewer
#7 January 25th, 01:15
Can you make a video or something?!?!

Mechanic
#8 January 25th, 01:27
You dont write rig ip you write something like xx.xx.xxx.xx where the x are numbers refering to the ip of your rig

Game reviewer
#9 January 25th, 01:32
Can you screen shot please i bought GTA 5 to play but experiencing too much lag :-/

Mechanic
#10 January 25th, 01:41
For example: http://iihelp.iinet.net.au/sites/iihelp.iinet.net.au/files/pingresults2.png You gotta substitute iinet.net.au for your specific rig ip

Game reviewer
#11 January 25th, 06:32
Okay i did it then what?, It still lags man! I Need a proper solution to fix and play with my besties ^~^

Mechanic
#12 January 25th, 13:02
You pinged the rig? What was the ping?

Snoobster
#13 February 7th, 15:24
your best bet is too do what i have to do to run ark go into task manager close down everything you dont need background processes ect kick everyone off your wifi connection and walaaaa fps should be good again

Showing 1-13 of 13 comments