You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 December 3rd 2017, 21:55

Pairing to cloud rig failed

I finally was able to get to the desktop and my games were gone so I reinstalled them, launched into the game and was disconnected but I'm told I'm still in game. Any time I try and reconnect I get "pairing to cloud rig failed". Anyone have any ideas?

Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Snoobster
#1 December 3rd 2017, 21:58
Also apparently the character is talking in-game with pairs of numbers..

Snoobster
#2 December 3rd 2017, 23:14
It finally timed itself out and I was able to get back to the desktop but the drive has been wiped again and everything is lost on it. Sigh.

Fixer
#3 December 3rd 2017, 23:41
I gave up and surrendered figuring I wouldn't be gaming this weekend

Last edited: December 3rd 2017, 23:42

Snoobster
#4 December 3rd 2017, 23:42
Yeah, same here.

#5 December 4th 2017, 02:10
Hello,

We are aware of the save issues with this patch (which should have been fixed), and are hoping we can solve this issue quickly. Please keep an eye out on these boards for more information as it becomes available. In the meantime, if you get the pairing issue and are at the landing page (where the Windows icon is), you can try reconnecting or force quit the application. Both of these are on the left side of the screen.

We sincerely apologize for these inconveniences.

Fixer
#6 December 5th 2017, 00:49
@Curivity The landing page only appears once. When the stream fails to initialize (no error message presents) and bounces me back to the landing where none of the buttons work and even the windows icon is greyed. Closing the extension and Chrome then restarting the landing page never reappears leaving a fast loop of the following:

In the 0.4.0.0 extension: Loading Snoost... Authenticating

Loop: [ Loading stream settings Configuring network Reaching cloud gaming server Establishing Connection Opening cloud gaming server Loading network configuration Loading stream settings Configuring network (Pairing to cloud rig failed! red banner) ] Trying to connect again Loop begins again.

Sometimes the 'Trying to connect again' message does not appear at all going from Configuring network directly to Reaching cloud gaming server.

The messages scroll far faster than I've ever really seen too.

Fixer
#7 December 5th 2017, 00:50
In the 0.3.9.1 extension: Loading Snoost... Authenticating

Loop: [ Enabling Streaming Configuring network Trying to connect again Reaching cloud gaming server Establishing Connection Signing in ] Loading network configuration Loop begins again.

#8 December 5th 2017, 17:09
Hi Kenn,

Yes, we are aware of the looping processes. We are putting the finishing touches on a hotfix patch that should be released within the next day which our internal testing has shown promising. Please keep an eye out and update once available.

Showing 1-8 of 8 comments