You must be logged in to use the forums.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 January 16th, 02:57

Billing issues

Hello,

I have canceled my trial subscription, yet I was charged 149PLN on 3rd of January. I have give it a try and decided to re-activate my account for another month on SD definition, but couldn't use my old card after I canceled trial. So I did enter the other card and wanted to use SD, but I got charged another payment (!!) of 100PLN for Full HD plan - thats just ridiculous!! So now for 2 days of usage (with debugs) i got over -60 EUR out of my account.

I want to cancel all of my subscription and I demand my money back. I have sent you several email and you ignore the case completely, not bothering to give any response, even though you claim you answer within 48 hours to your customers.

If any of you is up to this platform, I recommend you to avoid it.

Greetings, Adam

Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Game reviewer
#1 January 16th, 10:42
omg finally someone, m8 ive got same problem exept ive blocked my card and ordered new one so jeah they dont anwser any emails and ive been waiting for over 1 week for now and all they say is that "we are very busy" i completly understand what you feel and i have same problem, if you want to team up you could send me email to mart.mark @ hotmail.com and we could talk and make a plan about it :)

Last edited: January 16th, 10:42

#2 January 20th, 00:54
Thank you for your topic Adam08. I can tell you we are still working through emails and responding to billing inquiries. Please be patient as we will ensure every mistaken transaction is rectified. Thank you!

Snoobster
#3 January 29th, 11:10
This is ridicolous, how long can you go through refund emails? If I wont get my two refunds by end of the week, this is going straight for police report and will end up in court. I can ensure you there are a lot of people preparing for a group case, which will end your scam service soon.

Game reviewer
#4 January 29th, 17:52
@Adam08 Adam08 im with you bro lets do it

Snoobster
#5 January 29th, 18:22
gets my popcorn i love kids always saying scam scam scam lol drama its a company and you have no idea whats going behind the scenes right now you are the only one still bit**ing that i can see on the forums out of god knows how many users but yes lets yell scam they spent way more cash then you have to build this service just to scam a few people yeah that sounds about right

Mechanic
#6 January 29th, 20:10
@laughsalot exactly! like ive said before, scam "services" dont actually work... these kids talking about taking legal action, man get me some popcorn aswell xD

Game reviewer
#7 January 30th, 18:17
@WrongMan wrongman if you are so clever then tell all thouse people where is the money ? why did i have to explain my mom and hear her scream all over the house if i did nothing wrong ? do i just have to sit here and take the popcorn with you and wait for my money and never ever do anything to make sure that i would get it back 100% ? basiclly you are telling people that you agree with everything they say and you tell them that you should just wait and wait and probably you would get the money back and second of all im 29 years old so i dont want to hear any "kids" around me so if you mind :P, just tell me wrong man what i should do then ? okay lets take an example ; its been 5 months after they took the money, they still haven"t anwser any of my and many other emails, then i post here that i still havent been refunded, straight from the underground comes @wrongman and tells me that its not a scam, you should wait more and thats it. Theres nothing you can do or no one to connect that could help you :p

God be with you!

Mechanic
#8 January 30th, 19:21
@martmark1 the way you talk, and the way you have been behaving in the forums is typical of a kid, im sorry it's the truth.

I have already told you before what you should do.

Snoobster
#9 February 2nd, 12:05
Listen nerds, except for your life under mommys skirt, Im an adult whos on his own. The company doesnt respond to emails for two months and havent refunded my payments. If thats not financial pyramid and scam, how else to call ot? The case has been already reported to the police and it will soon go further to the court. I dont know whats your guys agenda to reply such shit here, maybe you work for them, but leave it to yourelves, I have already over 20 people contactinf me that they were robbed same way and they are also going to for legal actions against Snoost company. I have no interest replying to any of your childish posts. Looking forward for Snoost statement.

Snoobster
#10 February 3rd, 08:38
lol god i love to pop in read all this sooo funny

Last edited: February 3rd, 09:43

Snoobster
#11 February 5th, 21:59
Listen nerds, except for your life under mommys skirt, Im an adult whos on his own. The company doesnt respond to emails for two months and havent refunded my payments. If thats not financial pyramid and scam, how else to call ot? The case has been already reported to the police and it will soon go further to the court. I dont know whats your guys agenda to reply such shit here, maybe you work for them, but leave it to yourelves, I have already over 20 people contactinf me that they were robbed same way and they are also going to for legal actions against Snoost company. I have no interest replying to any of your childish posts. Looking forward for Snoost statement. - Adam08
Joining your problem. Money taken right away, however canceled as well. Had to block outgoing card payments, requested new card. Incoming payments are opened for SNOOST to refund. If not, taking actions against Snoost as well. Also started new thread with similar issue.

Showing 1-11 of 11 comments