You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 June 22nd, 10:13

Billing related client bugs

Added a payment method via debit card and was charged EUR 12, though I didn't receive any window regarding the amount I want to select or the plan I want to use.

Currently I can run on full HD due to another 2 week trial received from a referral code and my new membership.

After cancelling my membership and re-adding my billing info, now I cannot see my card detail inside Billing/Payment method window and when I try to add a new membership I get the message "You must have a valid card or payment method..."

Would really like to see this issue addressed.

Notice: Already sent the detailed report to ***@***.*** + attached screens

Last edited: June 22nd, 10:14

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Staff
#1 June 22nd, 13:08
We have just attempted to re-create the situation in the office, and it seems there is a bug which appears when removing and re-entering billing information in a specific order. We will definitely fix this as soon as possible. In the meantime, I sent you an email for how to proceed until this bug has been fixed.

Snoobster
#2 July 2nd, 01:02
Any updates on this front?

Staff
#3 July 5th, 09:39
@GoldBuck Sorry for the delayed response. The issue took a little longer to address, since it required us to restructure some of the billing panel functionality. We are closing in on a solution though! :)

Snoobster
#4 July 14th, 19:07
I've submited my billing info as well but couldn't select a plan . Not sure how much I'm being charged right now !

Hopefully this will fix the "games not saving" issue as my Z drive was empty of my installed game on the free plan.

Snoobster
#5 July 14th, 19:13
Check your bank statement. You still get charged without approval (i.e. SMS confirmation).

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments