- billing: credit card verfication progress got stuck
- rig startup took ages
- changes to resolution, keyboard layout (german), geforce settings etc didnt get saved
- 2nd startup: changed settings again; still couldnt even type an "@"
- downloaded ghost recon wildlands; got disconnected due to inactivity: am i supopsed to be at the computer the whole time?
- 3rd startup: took ages to start the rig: REDOWNLOADED THE GAME and settings were gone AGAIN
- tried to start the game: error : untrusted system file nvspcap64.dll
- found out that geforce experience could be the culprit, tried to uninstall it->>>CRASH
- reconnecting and killing current process (in that chrome plugin) got stuck.
- 4th startup: i get connected to US east...am in germany....
- cant minimize chrome plugin without pausing the startup/download process
i dont think this can be called "service" but , im sorry to say, rather a pain in the a**.
if u can resolve these issues,i might give it another try and write a positive review about it. thanks.
Last edited: January 20th, 14:14