You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 December 2nd, 02:30

Gaming rig stuck loading

after trying to load my gaming rig, I am left puzzled with it idle "frozen" on from what I can see as the last stage of the loading process, I have waited over 2 hours

Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Fixer
#1 December 2nd, 02:49
Same here Natjayy, what region are you in? East US Stuck here: https://i.gyazo.com/66821ad480fe6cbd904aecc665aa19fa.gif Update: https://i.gyazo.com/4122a5d1b878f0feb211b41872fdcfaa.gif

Last edited: December 2nd, 03:17

Snoobster
#2 December 2nd, 03:15
West Europe, I was beginning to think it was just me.

I could deal with the slowness before compared to this

Last edited: December 2nd, 03:17

Fixer
#3 December 2nd, 03:20
@Natjayy Same here. I'm not a fan of Thursday/Friday/Saturday releases

Last edited: December 2nd, 03:21

Snoobster
#4 December 2nd, 03:27
Looks like your making progress, and if this is the case with any of there updates then I ain't a fan of any release lol, they should at least have an internal testing system or a select group who volunteer before full release updates/patches

Fixer
#5 December 2nd, 03:58
I'm just excited to try more games with the added space, but I think they may have run into problems releasing both the extension update and server changes on the same day. It's probably a lot of weird variables for all that. I'd definitely sign up for early release testing if it would be helpful for all of us.

Last edited: December 2nd, 04:02

Fixer
#6 December 2nd, 04:24
This doesn't feel like a pairing issue. Using the older extension briefly always forced a connection for me when I had pairing issues

#7 December 2nd, 09:51
Hi everyone,

We are aware of these stuck process issues and are working towards a fix as soon as possible. Rest assured we have all our assets on this and will strive to do better in the future. We apologize for this inconvenience on your weekend.

I will update here with more information once it becomes available.

Snoobster
#8 December 2nd, 17:02
Nice to see this get some attention - I'm on my trial account and want to fully join, but won't be able to if it's so hard to connect (I can wait a bit when I want to play but not this long!) Stuck at 'Determining Location' or whatever... thats my new most common stuck point here on Linux.

Showing 1-8 of 8 comments