You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 August 28th, 06:13

Missing Games

I installed games on the C drive and they're missing the next day. Was I supposed to install them on the Z drive instead?

Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Staff
#1 August 28th, 09:58
Hi Carat1

You are absolutely right. Games have to be installed on the 'Z drive'.

Enjoy!

Snoobster
#2 August 31st, 06:01
I'm still missing games even if I install it on the Z drive.

Snoobster
#3 September 1st, 07:59
Can the developers fix this issue immediately? This is what I want fixed mostly. I can't keep redownloading my games every time I open Snoost because it takes a whole hour to set up and it's wasting my time.

Staff
#4 September 1st, 13:33
We're working on fixing this issue. I believe it has something to do with the "random shutdowns" you mentioned in the other post, but we are definitely looking into as we speak.

Just out of curiosity: How much space do the games take up on your rig?

Snoobster
#5 September 2nd, 01:39
I'm only downloading 1 game that requires high graphics that my computer can't handle is about 50 gigabytes, which is almost all of the space on the drive.

Staff
#6 September 2nd, 16:17
Which game is it? Then we will try to check if there is any compatibility factors we have to address, although I doubt it's specific to this game. But it would definitely help us if we knew exactly which game it is, so we are able to reproduce the problem and see if there are any specific files which may fail to synchronise properly.

Snoobster
#7 September 4th, 06:53
Black Ops III

Game reviewer
#8 September 13th, 16:17
I have the same problem, even if I install the games in the Z drive, they disapear

Staff
#9 September 13th, 16:29
@Kakise We are working hard on an update which will address this issue, and ensure that no game files will disappear. We'll keep everyone posted on the status when we have some news to report, so be on the lookout for updates! :)

Also note that although it might have happened once, it only occurs under rare circumstances and is unlikely to happen frequently.

Game reviewer
#10 September 13th, 16:41
Well, it happened thrice already :/

Staff
#11 September 13th, 16:51
Well, it happened thrice already :/ - Kakise
Crap, that's unlucky. ;) In that case, we'll hurry up and work harder! ;-)

Game reviewer
#12 September 13th, 17:06
Thanks ! :3

Game reviewer
#13 September 13th, 20:25
That happened to me with No Man's Sky but I'm on the 3 days free, that has correlation?

Showing 1-13 of 13 comments