You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 October 8th, 17:39

Problems with billing - Activate Trial (already added a billing plan)

I just added a billing plan so i can activate the 3day trial and when I go to start Snoost up it says to Activate Trial. I click on it and it brings me the start where you pick your billing info.. Whats the deal here? I currently use Liquidsky and I didn't have any issues with them when I first signed up.. I was in in a matter of seconds..

I thought I would try out a new service to see if it's better then Liquidsky.. Please help

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Staff
#1 October 8th, 17:44
Hi @NetBlaise,

Are you receiving any sort of error message? Normally users are only taken back to the billing info panel, when the bank declines the card or the bank's automatic anti-fraud security mechanics block the transaction due to heightened suspicion of fraudulent activities. Please write the billing department or consult your bank to resolve the issue, as the data is too sensitive to be exchanged on a public forum.

Thank you.

Snoobster
#2 October 8th, 17:52
Yeah I just check my email and i have 5 emails saying the card was declined.. So annoying.. The bank's automatic anti-fraud security always disables my card when I make a online purchase.. I'm disabling that crap...

Hi @NetBlaise,

Are you receiving any sort of error message? Normally users are only taken back to the billing info panel, when the bank declines the card or the bank's automatic anti-fraud security mechanics block the transaction due to heightened suspicion of fraudulent activities. Please write the billing department or consult your bank to resolve the issue, as the data is too sensitive to be exchanged on a public forum.

Thank you. - RuneDalton
Snoobster
#3 October 13th, 19:08
I just got a email telling me that my free 3 days trial is up.. I didn't even no if I even had a 3 day trail. I thought my bank card flagged the purchased and declied it... Whats the deal here?
Hi @NetBlaise,

Thank you. - RuneDalton
Snoobster
#4 October 13th, 19:12
i just loaded up the app and it says pleas add a valid payment method to start the trial.. weird

Staff
#5 October 13th, 20:39
The trial must have begun prematurely, before your card got declined. That is definitely a bug. We'll investigate the issue and get back to you on your other email as soon as we have checked with the payment provider to see where the issue might be.

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments