You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 November 12th, 16:16

Saving games issue

Hello, I am contacting you to tell you about an issue that I have since that I payed my monthly plan. I only play Fortnite Battle Royake for the moment. Everytime after I stop playing , I turn off my rig and then it tells "Saving" on screen. I wait that it finish to save and then I close snoost. But everytime I turn on my rig to start playing again, my game (which is Fortnite BR) has disappeared , so I have to reinstall it . Notice that the files of the games still remain in the folder "Non steam games". I'd like to know how to fix this issue because I cannot reinstall my game everytime I connect to my rig.

Thank you for your answer

Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
#1 November 13th, 02:49
Hi there Wizzer,

Did you take a look at the outlined solution in the sticky above?

1. Issue: Savegames disappearing
  • Users have reported missing savegames the next time they start up their rig (despite being correctly loaded on the z-drive)
Reported, temporary solutions:

• The issue sometimes occur if the file uploaded exceeds the server provider's data limit. If this is the case, you should be able to fix it by going to your steam library, right click on the game, go to 'properties' and under the 'local files' tab press 'Verify integrity of game files'

• Many games have the option to save in cloud storage. Steam also provides this service by default. Make sure enable this for your savegames in order to have an online backup.
You seem to be doing everything else correctly (shutting down gracefully) but we have had issues with files disappearing in the past and we are working on getting this issue solved definitively.

Also, just a quick note, you do not have to keep the Chrome client open when saving. You may close the window and return later.

Showing 1-1 of 1 comments