You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Game reviewer
#0 November 8th, 12:16

snoost no windows interface

so since yesterday i have had issues it was failing to pair with cloud rig then it finally did but now every time i start it i have no interface to login in to windows just the normal buttons i have tried to start this over 50 times on two pcs so its not on my end this is what i see after a while its like it never connected to start with https://gyazo.com/90db0a8ac686ab6399b18e9688625ed4 any help would be nice

Last edited: November 8th, 12:18

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Staff
#1 November 8th, 13:02
Hmm... It looks like the connection never gets properly established. This could potentially happen if your computer momentarily lost connection to the internet. Do you know if this could have been the cause?

Game reviewer
#2 November 8th, 13:16
ignore

Last edited: November 8th, 13:51

Game reviewer
#3 November 8th, 13:52
@RuneDalton my connection is fine i have watched it and like i said i have tested this on two pcs multiplie times same thing happens i have a 100 mb connection have restarted my router two

Staff
#4 November 8th, 17:34
Do you remember ever seeing any sort of error message, other than the final dialog with "gracefully turning off"?

Game reviewer
#5 November 8th, 20:16
@RuneDalton nope not a one it worked for one nite before i started having all these issues no error messages nothing it does what its meant to from what i can see watching it i have also tried to uninstall the chrome extension and reinstall no use i should note as a test i used a vpn to force it to connect to somewhere else it connected me to Europe and it worked fine to much delay to use i mean it had the option to log into windows there when i turned it off it was gone again update i tried it on a new chrome install to make sure it was not an extension on my end messing with it same thing happened again update 2 it is working fine now after launching it ten times it has started to work for whatever reason ---and now its back to the same thing i give up this service is broke

Last edited: November 9th, 14:37

Showing 1-5 of 5 comments