You must be logged in to use the forums.
Remember me
Game reviewer
#0 March 5th, 14:48

Switching from Fullscreen

When playing games that are not on steam how do you minimize the screen? I'm wanting to do a Twitch stream but can't select the right source as when I load the game it goes straight into full screen and prevents me from selecting the right source.

Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
#1 March 8th, 08:57
Control - shift - W should minimize the Chrome client and bring you back to your desktop. Let me know if this helps.

Game reviewer
#2 March 8th, 09:27
(delete this)

Last edited: March 8th, 09:28

Game reviewer
#3 March 8th, 10:12
Hey Curivity

Firstly thank you so much for the response, it's highly appreciated.

I don't want to minimise the chrome client I want to be able to minimise applications whilst on the rig.. so for example if i load Minecraft or the new 3am Crusty Krab game they tend to go straight into full screen mode for me when I load them and not all games have an option to go minimise in there settings.

I was wondering if there was away to do this?

Snoobster
#4 March 8th, 10:24
Hey Curivity

Firstly thank you so much for the response, it's highly appreciated.

I don't want to minimise the chrome client I want to be able to minimise applications whilst on the rig.. so for example if i load Minecraft or the new 3am Crusty Krab game they tend to go straight into full screen mode for me when I load them and not all games have an option to go minimise in there settings.

I was wondering if there was away to do this? - Azza17
To achieve this, I have been using parsec. If you connect via parsec, you can make use of commands like: alt + tab, windows + d etc.

Game reviewer
#5 March 8th, 10:53
Hey elkmino,

Thanks for the reply, I never actually thought of trying that I'm going to give it ago :)

#6 March 8th, 12:05
Thanks elkmino for your response, I was actually going to suggest this next. Parsec has a few hotkeys as elkmino stated that would minimize game applications within the stream.

You can find detailed instructions on how to download Parsec on this topic.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Showing 1-6 of 6 comments