You must be logged in to use the forums. Don't have an account? Sign up for free.
Remember me
Snoobster
#0 October 21st, 19:09

The Forest - Stuck in main menu

Me and my friend just bought the game but we are both stuck in the main menu. We are playing with our apple macbook pros.

When we start the game, it will show the main menu. In this main menu, we can only navigate with the arrow keys or the WASD keys. But the only way is to hold down the keys. Just pushing them wont work. The mouse doesn't work at all.

So is there a way to play this game? Does anybody have an idea for a solution? Can the devs help us?

Thank you very much

Greetings

Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Snoobster
#1 November 1st, 13:29
How come, that the devs are not answering at all? If i take a look at other threads, they usually answer during the next few days.. Where is the answer?

Staff
#2 November 1st, 13:37
Hi - Sorry, totally missed this post somehow. We'll take a look at TheForest. I am personally a fan of the game, so there's absolutely no way we are not going to make it work on Snoost.

That said, it seems to be an isolated incident, since we haven't seen this issue in any other games. It could be the way the game menu in The Forest is specifically designed. Nevertheless, we have added it to our todo list!

Snoobster
#3 November 1st, 14:41
Thank you for your quick answer :) I hope it will work soon.. Me and my friend are very curious about the game !

Greetings

Showing 1-3 of 3 comments