- Always connected to West Europe servers.
- Medium internet connection at home at around 10-14 MB/s.
- good rig interface, intuitive, polished, user friendly.
- Once logged in and playing, no interruptions whatsoever. Played for 3-5 hours straight like a mad dog and it was smooth as butter.
- You can test it out before you buy with the 3 day trial + 1 additional free week once you add your card details.
- There are no anxiety causing credits ticking at the top of your screen showing you how much time you have left.
- powerful Rig setup; managed to run MadMax which did not work on LiquidSky.
- Slow startup times of around 15-20 minutes. Not a deal-breaker, however.
- Once logged into your Rig, sometimes Steam and other game icons don't work properly, you have to use Windows.
- Once in Windows, you have to use task manager to close steam.
- Steam opens up in BigScreen window (which is designed for large TVs/consoles, not PCs).
- Lost my installed game one time, but this was before I added my card details (2nd day).
- Issues with re-using the same installed game (MadMax) as files seem to get corrupted between me logging out, saving the Rig and logging back in (posted this in troubleshooting).
- Unclear what plan I'm paying for after I've added my card details. Hopefully someome can clarify this next week.
- I know this is a new company, but as a future paying customer I'd appreciate customer support. I couldn't find any live chat or email address to use; only help I received was from these online forums.
- I imagine a lot of the cons can easily be fixed and the list cut down in half.
- waiting times (inc. corrupt files issue) is about 30 minutes. Not great, but so far couldn't find anything else that'll run my game.
- will continue to use but might investigate other options for the time being, just in case.
EDIT 2: One week of Snoost today; for the past 3 days I've had no issues with installed games, haven't had to re-install anything, once logged in it's great.
EDIT 3: Rune replied to my email regarding which plan I'm on -> SD plan.
Last edited: July 22nd, 19:38